First of all, let us tell you that it is very easy to set up a Netgear wireless router with hp printer. It won’t be difficult for you to learn how to set up Netgear router with hp printer because of the easy process. Connecting a printer with a wireless network at your home gives you the freedom to print your documents and files from anywhere in your home. You can command your printer by sitting at any corner. Isn’t that an amazing thing? This tutorial will help you to learn how to set up Netgear router with hp printer.
Setting up the Router with Printer
We have put down some of the instructions which will make you learn how to set up Netgear router with hp printer. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid facing an issue.
- To connect the printer to the Netgear wireless router, you will need the below mentioned things:
- Network name
- Security type
- Now, you will need to log into the router settings to know about these credentials.
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit the default web address routerlogin.net.
- You will see a small login window prompting you to enter the router login credentials.
- Enter the router login credentials and click the login tab to log into the Netgear wireless router.
- Look for the wireless settings on the Netgear router homepage.
- After you navigate to the wireless settings page, you will see the wireless network credentials written there. Make sure you write down the credentials on a piece of paper so that you don’t have to get confused.
- Now go to the hp printer and click the right menu button.
- On the screen, look for the setup option and navigate to the setup page.
- On the setup page, select the Network and then go to the wireless setup wizard.
- The printer will search for the available wireless networks around it. Choose your home wifi from the list of wireless networks.
- Enter the security type and the printer will prompt to enter the security key of the wireless network.
- Fill up the security key in the field and press Done.
Now that you have set up the printer with Netgear router, both wired and the wireless devices on the network will be able to browse the hp printer. You can use any wireless-enabled device to print your documents. But make sure that the device is connected to the wireless network.
How to Connect Printer to Netgear Nighthawk Router?
Want to know how to connect printer to Netgear Nighthawk router? Well, the process is same even for the Netgear Nighthawk router. So you don’t have to learn again how to connect printer to Netgear Nighthawk router.
So this article was all about setting up the Netgear router with the hp printer. We hope that you didn’t face an issue while learning how to set up Netgear router with hp printer. In case you face an issue while attempting to set up the Netgear router with hp printer, feel free to call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you.